Saturday, December 20, 2008

On the 19th day of Christmas

I went to a concert at The Pit. I was most likely in the top ten "over 25" crowd and the place was pretty full. Thank goodness my mind still believes we are 23.

Doesn't matter. The reason we went was to see Ryan play with his band, He Who Dredz.

I didn't know what to expect but I was pleasantly surprised at how very talented and good the band is! I loved the music. Couldn't really understand the singing, but I don't always understand U2's lyrics. Still - the music fills you. That's how I felt tonight.

I am so glad I took my camera along too. I've never photographed a rock band at an indoor concert before. Overall, it was a great evening.

Here are a couple of my fav shots of Ryan - our cousin's son. So proud of him, and I'm thinking we will be saying "We knew him when......."


No comments: