Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I've been "Tagged"

I usually don't do this kind of stuff on my blog, but was "tagged" by Carolyn so here you go!

Four jobs you've had in your life:
1. Medical Claims Examiner 2. Floral Designer 3. Hot Lunch Lady 4. Catalog photographer
Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. The Way We Were 2. Gone With the Wind 3. You've Got Mail 4. Under the Tuscan Sun Four places you have lived:
I've always lived in the same general area
Four T.V. shows you love to watch:
1. West Wing 2. Grey's Anatomy 3. Desperate Housewives 4. Two & A Half Men
Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Boston 2. Florida (couple different areas) 3. Scottsdale, AZ 4. Western Caribeaan
Four websites you visit daily:
1. My Home page for current events and other things I've got set up 2.Cropper's Cottage 3. & 4. I don't really surf the net everyday.
Four of your favorite foods:1. Chocolate 2. Ceaser Salad 3. Seafood of any kind 4. Veggies and Pasta
Four places you would rather be right now:
1. At a spa retreat with my sister 2. At the winery with my pals C & K 3. In Kansas City shopping with friends there 4. On a beach watching dh swim in the ocean because he LOVEs to do that!
Four bloggers you are tagging: I don't know who it will be. I'll just surprise them!

No comments: