Thursday, February 05, 2009

Things I Love - Blogs & Photoshop

I love looking at blogs.
Not just any blog, there are some that really draw me in.
Here is a new one today that Sarah shared with me - SallyJean.
I was immediately hooked.
First of all, I love her photos, a sure way to grab my attention.
Second, I love her photo border,
which I found out her son designed for her.
(Did you hear that, Joey?)
Third, she has such interesting lists!
You should really go there and see for yourself.
You'll find her absolutely charming!

Which brings me to Photoshop.
After playing around I made these borders myself.
Don't ask me how, they just happened this way.
I googled something which led me to another site
leading me again to yet another site where
I followed the tutorial.
Anyway, here are two that I made tonight.
Border #1

Border #2

The above photo was taken by my friend, Teresa,
when we were attending an Audrey Woulard workshop
in Chicago last Spring.
This is my friend, Teresa Reed.
She is kind, fun, and enthusiastic.
She has a keen eye and great style.
I'm so glad that we met and became friends.
If you are in need of an awesome photographer
in the Wichita, KS area she's your shooter.


No comments: