Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Overkill





I have been away for TOO LONG!

Friends and family are calling to see if everything is okay.

Yes, things are okay.....just extremely busy with work, wedding plans, summer, and all that stuff.

This first batch is my nephews playing baseball. They are REALLY good and I enjoy going to their games every time I get a chance. Sweet baby Grace is their number one fan. Isn't she getting big? Love her to pieces!!!!!

Then when you are done with mine, go check out my idol, Me Ra Koh. Just got her newest DVD, "Refuse to say Cheese", and cannot put my camera down (when I can get it away from Peyton). She is fabulous with a capital "F"!!!!!!
More pics coming.......sorry for the yawn.
p.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isn't Grace just beautiful? Getting big so fast.