Monday, August 03, 2009

Happy B day and a little bit of Life


Since my dear friend is one of the most creative, talented people I know, I couldn't simply post a photo of her on her birthday. It had to have a little pizazz. This happens to be a photo I took of her when she and some other good friends drove across the state to surprise me on my own birthday this year. Happy birthday, sweetie! Hope it's a great one and wish I was there to celebrate with you. Relax and enjoy!
template by Rhonna Farrar

Speaking of birthdays, here's a quick shot of the little P on her first. Traditional lamb cake, since my sister's first birthday, compliments of Gram. More photos to come of the BIG PARTY just as soon as I can get them loaded. Take my word, it was a blast!


Sunday afternoon I decided to load my two moms and the little people in the car for a road trip. We decided to slow down and smell the sunflowers.......
It was about 4pm when I was able to take some photos of these beautiful sunflowers.
I thought these deep orange ones were especially pretty.
The day couldn't have been more gorgeous. Look at that pretty blue sky
(thanks to my handy polarizer lens filter).
The Sunflower Scouts.
They tramped through the field scaring snakes and mice away
for their beloved Grandma Pam.
Rewind to last Friday. I had my little Rock Star making noise at my house.
Love her sweet little feet holding her up on her tippy toes!
She made all kinds of music. Check out her duds.
Gotta love a girl who loves peace!
Note to self: teach baby girl the meaning of peace.
Fast forward to Sunday. The daddy decided to surprise the grandmas on their road trip by loading up the little P and her mamma and surprising us at the luncheon destination.
He got a bag of chocolate from his mother in law for that one.
Sorry, gotta run.......my ride is waiting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics mom!!!! I really love the one of Harley riding Dad.

Sarah C said...

Easy Rider!!!! Where is his can of Busch?!?!