Friday, September 12, 2008

Doodle Bug & Friends

I finally have a new nickname for the little baby.
The other night I was holding her and said she was a little doodle-bug.
I got the first big, I mean really big, coo and smile, with a gurgle on top.
That's it! She is now my Doodle-Bug Baby.
Here is what things look like at her house when I get to go over to babysit.
Front door wide open (big bro told me she loves nature).
Pink bear-skin rug, marvelous light, sparkling eyes and a smiling, happy baby.
I turned her so she was looking outside. She was fasinated with the view and continued to smile and coo at the trees and whatever else she was seeing out there. I sat, fasinated, watching her.
On to my other buddies..........
They were still in the Olympic spirit at the park last Sunday.
Here you see their game they called Synchronized Swinging with a Jump at the End.


As they climbed Mt. Olympus I decided they were both worthy of a gold medal and an ice cream. I'm hoping and praying that all of my family and friends are safe and find shelter in the wake of Hurricane Ike.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey pal, thanks for giving us an update on lil miss p -she is SO beautiful.