Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Love and Marriage

Here's a little sneak peek of the wedding of Steve and Erin which took place at a beautiful private home in Breckenridge, Colorado last Saturday.

The flowers were all done in greens and white.....

The groom thought his bride was lovely.......is that a look of love or what?

With this ring I thee wed.......


Now where's that threshold?
While taking some shots in the wooded area, the bride got serious. I felt like an intruder, but was glad I was there to get the shot.
They were so happy that it was contagious!

A little clowning around. Check out Erin's gorgeous shoes.This was her gift to the groom. He was so touched that he gave her yet another kiss.

This is only skimming the surface. I shot 1019 photos at this wedding. I couldn't help myself, it was such a beautiful setting and they were all so pretty! Joe & Abby were in the wedding so I'll share some of them tomorrow.

Happy honeymoon to the newly wedded couple, and thanks for inviting us to share this special day with you.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How blessed they are to have to you shooting that very extraordinary, never repeatable, moment of their lives. From the glimpse you've posted, looks like you exceeded expectations once again.

Great job Pal!