Thursday, August 28, 2008

Don't Shoot!

This cute little girl, after letting me shoot several pics of her, finally said ENOUGH!
Funny, but this turned out to be one of my favs of her.

I'm leaving in 1 1/2 hours (4am) to head out to Colorado.
There's a very special reason that I'm going there.
Steve, whom I've known since he was a young boy, is going to
marry a sweet Irish girl.
She doesn't come from Pittsfield, but I heartily approve of his choice.

Oh, did I mention that I'm taking their wedding photos?
So you'll get to see the happy couple, up close and personal,
when I return.

I'm going to have Peyton/Chloe/Presley withdrawals
but I tried to get my fill of them earlier this evening.
Bye little buddies! I'll be back on Monday........


Hope you have a fun holiday weekend. I know I will!

No comments: