Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Calling Nana on the Banana

Little Miss T is one of my favorite small people.
She moves her hands in time with her mouth,
adding emphasis on what she wants to tell you.
She is such a character!
While we were trying to get her adorable little brother to
sit still for a clear shot, she picked up this banana
and decided she would call "nana on the banana".
She cracked herself (and me) up!
She's such a sweetie! (and a great salesperson, a budding scientist
AND an all around great kid!)
Here is her baby brother. Didn't I tell you he was ADORABLE?
He laughed and smiled (and cruised) the whole time I was there.
Curiosity got the better of him when I stood on a chair.
I think he was trying to figure out how to do that too. :)Finally - we got him still for just a minute to get this cute shot.
I love the emotion it shows, how very happy he is
and how much his big sister loves him.
Just look at her gorgeous hair!
It was a fun morning with the two T's.
Thanks for sharing your little ones with me, Mandy.
Off subject, I just have to share this that my friend sent me today. Get ready to LOL!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, where do you ever find such beautiful children to photograph. ;) We are so blessed with these cuties, dontcha think! Thanks Pal...love them.
Love,
L