Monday, July 20, 2009

Back at it again!

I've been in Wonderland, behind the looking glass.................okay, really, I've been busy with my photography and have been gardening like crazy! Front yard is looking good!
I've neglected my poor little blog for so long that I wonder if anyone still drops by?
Here are some shots from last Saturday's Scott Kelby 2nd Annual Worldwide Photowalk.
There were over 30,000 photographers shooting around the globe on July 18th.
We worked in our own little corner in St. Charles on Main street.
The group was great. Nice, nice people! I made many new friends and had fun with those I already knew. The nicest part for me was having my sister along.


Love these Blog It Boards from Jodi at MCP.
I'll be back......the little Miss Presley turns one tomorrow!

No comments: