Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easter with us


I was sad going to bed last night. For the first time in 26 years I wasn't up until the wee hours making baskets and hiding eggs. However....this morning I was awakened at 8am by a phone call from the college boy asking what kind of coffee we wanted. What? He was on his way home to go to church with us and was bringing coffee - which he paid for with his OWN money! It was a very nice start to what would be a very nice day.
So off to church we went (had to sit with the choir because G. drove - but, hey, at least we had seats). Then off to my sister's house. Here's a little bit of the day. I'll probably have to break this into two separate postcards so S&T can see the highlights, but the "great egg hunt" was the highlight - well, one of them anyway.....there was the part about C. putting out the silverware basket filled with coffee stirrers. LOL!
Great job as the tall EB, Mr. E. Next year remember to change your shoes. The little ones are getting smart.

3 comments:

Christi said...

Pam, I love all the photos from your Easter! It looks like you all had so much fun! Smiles!

Anonymous said...

yay! now that's my kind of kid,bringin' coffe. you raised him right, girlfiend.

Pam H. said...

Pam, what wonderful Easter photo's, I love how you have captured the mood!