Sunday, January 17, 2010

It's a Lucky Dog's Life

Meet Jackson.
He's is the very pampered pet of my friend, Sandy.
A full sized standard poodle, he stands taller than me
on his two back legs.
He is gentle enough to let her dress him up at will.
Today, it was this very colorful, eclectic knit scarf.
And here is Kip.
He is the other very pampered dog of Sandy's.
Kip will tolerate a bandana,
but no scarf for him.

And here are all three of the pampered pooches,
watching their mamma leave.
Notice Beanie in the lower right window?
He doesn't like anyone near him.
Jackson is on the far left,
standing on the bench with his head
touching the ceiling.
Bye-bye mamma! We'll be waiting for you right here.

1 comment:

Bobbie Jean said...

Your photo of the little poodle reminds me of my precious "Lambchop" I had to recently put down.