Thursday, November 08, 2007

Liquid Life Saver

Week 2 of doing Weight Watchers online has become a little easier.
I didn't do too good last week nutritionally because I was using a good portion
of my allowed points with Halloween candy, needing to quiet that
chocolate monster that lives within.
Along comes my pal, Gayla with this hot little tip.......
Starbucks decaf, non-fat, no whip, mocha venti !!!!!
I savor it throughout the day and it is LEGAL!
Today's treat came in this pretty packaging which made it taste all the better!

Thanks, Gayla! Be seeing you on the beach this summer!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad to be of service girlfriend. Us chocolate addicts have to share our secrets to dieting. WHATEVER works...right?

so that's where my blog is? LOL. Notice I've not updated it since March 2007!