Friday, November 16, 2007

Nesting day

Gather the ingredients................
Mix enough batter to make 76 cookies.........
Find a little taste tester............

Today I spent most of the morning reading Confessions of a Pioneer Woman that my friend, LAB, suggested I go take a look at. Be prepared to spend hours taking it all in and then you have to go see her other site, The Pioneer Woman Cooks. This lady is amazing! And not only can she write and cook, her PHOTOGRAPHY will blow you away.

Anyway, she inspired me to bake some goodies today for my dh to take to hunting camp with him. It will probably take his mind off the fact that all of his cousins are getting deer and all he's getting is a cramp in his ego. Poor guy. So here are my "Cowboy Chocolate Chip Cookies", start to finish, in photos.

No comments: