Saturday, July 26, 2008

How do you like the world so far?

I finally decided to upsize to a bigger room. It was getting pretty cramped in my last home.
Just look what I've gotten myself into. They put this stretchy thing with a huge red flower on my head and expected me to smile.
All I wanted to do was go back to my nap.

These three people are constantly holding, touching, looking at me ALL DAY LONG! I thought that the papa bear was supposed to leave the big crib every day to bring home more milk. Baby bear has done his homework here for the last two days so he could hang around too in case I did something he might miss. The mamma bear is soft and cuddly, but she won't let my grandma bear take me home with her yet.

See? The papa bear holds me in that bear hug. He does have the courtesy to shave his beard every morning so it won't scratch my sensitive, newborn skin. I'm starting to like him.

Mamma bear is nice to cuddle up to. She thinks that pink is my favorite color and somehow has this idea that I've been to Paris. She does keep me in milk, though. She's not so bad either.
All I have to do is make this face and let out some noise and you should see them jump and come running! It's actually pretty funny.
Little bear here holding me. This is the one who I could hear reading stories through the walls at my old place. He kisses my head all the time and tells people how to hold me. I think he might be fun to play with when I'm a little bigger. I hear he has a whole drawer full of legos.
Now we're talking! That Grandma Bear knows a girl likes soft, silky things. She brought this oh-so-soft blankie for me to lay on. It's my very favorite one. Maybe pink isn't so bad, but I still think that red is my favorite color.
I'm starting to get a little hungry now. I think I'll do that noise thing and make them run in here and feed me. I'll be back.
nighty-nite

4 comments:

Nikki via The Scarlett Rose Garden said...

OH!! She IS beautiful! What great pics. I love the one of the three of them looking down on her, Peyton's hand on her chest.
Nikki
(From the Sun Porch!)

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness . . . she's a little Lindsay.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures Pam! You did GOOD! She's getting cuter by the day...hard to imagine that's even possible!

Gayla

Anonymous said...

She's so sweet! She looks so much like Grace when she was born. I love the one on the furry carpet with the red bow! Can't wait to meet her! LOVE,Sara Liz