Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Happy Weekend

What a fun filled weekend I had!
Friday night started with a beautiful wedding of a little girl I've known since she was 6 years old.
Look how pretty she grew up! She made a beautiful bride and her husband, Kris, is a great guy.Now what could these pretty people be so happy and smug about?Is that a BABY BUMP????? You have to have a very keen eye to spot little Jack, but it's there.Saturday was spent in the country and I forgot my camera. You'll just have to take my word for it that we had a wonderful time at Stoney Creek Ranch. Peyton & Chloe want to move there.

On to Sunday.......we had a bunch of little kiddies over to help Chloe end the celebration of her month-long 8th birthday.
I taught them how to do the Monster Mash. Remember that one?

I know there was something else.......
What was it?
Hmmmm, let me think.........
OH YEAH!
My little girl came by and we had to take a picture of her.......


On that happy note, I start my week.














No comments: