Sunday, May 04, 2008

It must be genetic

Today was a sweet, sunny day.
Yes, the skies were brilliant blue, but the day itself made me all warm and happy.
Here's a little peek inside.

First stop.......visiting this charming little miss at her new digs.
It's a law that you always take chocolate when you visit someone for the first time in their new home, so I went in loaded with a fresh package of Oreo cookies.
I've decided that the chocolate gene is very strong in the brunette/brown-eyed species of my family. It didn't take this little one long to figure out that the best way to eat an Oreo cookie was to wash it down with milk, not dunk. She got the hang of it and even shared one with me.
got oreos?
Mmmmmmmmm......no wonder Auntie Pam carries this stuff in her pockets!
Sorry, Belle. The good stuff is saved for the brunettes.

The rest of the day was filled with more of my favorite people, but I'm worn out from the adventure so will share tomorrow.

No comments: