Thursday, April 24, 2008

Is it Thursday?

This week seems to be dragging by.
I was almost too tired to blog tonight,
but then came an email from my pal, Teresa.
She sent me more pics from Audrey's workshop.
Here are the two of us on the famous green fainting couch. These were shot by June. I forget what was so funny.......
we laughed a lot that weekend!

This is the area of the loft that the clients use to prepare for their sessions. The large photos on the wall, the photo "tree", the decor....it's all so awesome! I still can't believe I was actually there.

Man - do I look like I mean business behind the lens! Hopefully this face won't scare any of the little ones. :)

Thanks for sending these to me, Teresa!

Here's a little something else I'm putting on my plate just for fun.

I received an email from Shimelle today with this information.
Even if I don't get the entire project done,
(which I plan to)
it will be a great deal of fun!

I've also been busy working on my new website.
Deciding to go into business for myself again has
been exciting and exhausting.
But I love the excitement of getting started
AND it's something I truly love doing.

I am also working on getting Wonderland going
(that's the special garden in my backyard for my little buddies).
I'm at the really hard labor part......digging for a flagstone patio!
What happens to your strength and stamina after hitting 50?
I used to be able to go all day long and into the night.
Now I'm pooped by dinnertime.
So - little by little it will all get done.

nite.

No comments: