Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Guardian Angel

My big girls are all going through changes right now. I wish that I could keep them all here with me, safe and sound, but since they are grown up that's not an option any more.
I do, however, want to remind them that they always have their special guardian angel with them always. Someone who loved them unconditionally and is always looking out for them.
Sara, who just moved into a new house, hubby is away at police academy, is hearing all those new house sounds. This one is for you. Amy, who is going through changes always, this one is for you.
Lindsay, who is in month 7 of waiting for the new baby, this one's for you.
Wait a minute! Lindsay was always one to march to the beat of her own drummer.
But still, your guardian angel is with you even though you think you blaze your own trail.
love you all.

No comments: