Sunday, April 06, 2008

Leapin' Leprechauns

As I was reviewing some of the shots from today my mouth dropped when I came across this one. I rubbed my eyes then made sure there was no light shining on my monitor.
I was walking around this old shed to take a door shot for my monthly photo club assignment, when this little corner caught my eye. I thought it was interesting because you could see through the shed to outside the back wall. This side was in total shade and I had my lens hood on. This is the sooc (straight out of camera) shot with absolutely nothing done to it.
Check out the lower left corner.
Yes, you are seeing it correctly. A miniature rainbow! Could this be a gathering place for the Leprechauns of O'Fallon? I even printed it out in 8x10 to see if it would come out on the print.
It did. Then I added a layer in PS and hardened the light. Same results below.

So, for those of you who think this is some kind of a glass reflection, well that's okay. You are entitled to your opinion.

For me, I'm just going to keep on believing that what my Grandma said was true.

And here's the proof.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what your Grandma said but you had company. How cool.