Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Corruption of Tommy

"Hey Tommy, what are you doing?"
"I just picked up my umpire's shirt and heading home."
"Want to meet me and Unk Glen at the race track?"
"Sure! How do I get there?"
As you can see the boy knows how to follow directions. Here he comes running down to meet us amongst all the other Tuesday hookey players.


Unk Glen was studying the racing forms while Tommy was checking out the crowd.
I like to look at the horses and pick the prettyist one. Tommy agreed that was as good a way as any after Unk Glen told him he'd lost every race so far.

This was a stubborn one. I think it's Glen's pick.
Out of the gate.......they're off! Looks like that stubborn one was anxious to get going.
And around the bend, in the number one spot (by three links) was the Pretty One.
Look at that Pretty One run! It paid off for Tommy and I.

It was fun, corrupting Tommy today. But I don't think we'll be worrying about him becoming addicted to gambling. He was more interested in the Coors Light girl. :)Happy Tuesday!

Tomorrow......the City Museum!

No comments: