Thursday, June 12, 2008

one of those days

Today I feel like I'm living in a dorm and I'm the RA.
Everyone is in and out, asking me this and that.
I'm watching the clock tick away while I continue to fall behind.
Hope that tomorrow is better.

In the meantime, here is something that always makes me smile.
My fav photos of the day.

This adorable little guy just had a baby brother.
This one is learning how to grow a vegetable garden this summer.
This is her "sister garden". Native Americans used to grow veggies like this.
A lot of crop in a small plot of land. There are tomatoes, beans, carrots, peas, corn, herbs, and pumpkins circle the entire crop.

Since the day wasn't going too smoothly, I thought ice cream would be a good idea.

I don't even like ice cream, but aren't those colors pretty?


nite

p

No comments: