Monday, February 11, 2008

Ooh la la and Ho Ho Ho!

I am soooo excited that my very favorite French Gourmet Bakery & Cafe has relocated practically within walking distance from my house! I've been there four times in the past week, lunching and indulging. Time to take a little break, but in the meantime, how delicious does this Macaroon look? Let me tell you, it is melt-in-your-mouth good! While I was in the other room eating the prop for today's photo, a little elf was busy working her magic on her eleventh hand-made Christmas stocking.
She is glad that she has more than one month (last time frame for Gracie's) to get this one finished. This one is for Baby Bozo, who is due to join our family the end of July. Being of that generation that worries about having everything done not only on time, but way ahead of schedule there's no doubt that this will be hanging on the mantle this holiday season.
Can you guess who the main character is on this one?

No comments: