Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sunday morning

Things were pretty busy here after church this morning. Thanks to Grandpa Glen the kids were buzzing from a sugar high on the huge donuts he let them pick out. Just when things were getting wild the Gustapo Mamma came in to collect the little ones. She has a way of getting them to settle down with just one look. I used to have that look. It doesn't work anymore when you become a grandmother, I have found out.
So I saw that Linz is looking quite like the mamma-to-be now and I wanted to start taking some photos because I got those "9 month" 7 gypsies stickers and need to use them. She didn't want me to take pics of her tummy because she thinks it just looks like fat right now. Of course I didn't listen to that. Peyton ran over to his mamma to shield her tummy from the camera. It was even better than I could have asked for. See him holding the 4 fingers for 4 months? This will be the perfect shot to start the book. After her dad told her how pretty she looked she finally gave me this smile.
The boy wanted to get into the act. He's into graphic t-shirts these days. They are perfect for his personality.
Then we move over to little miss "ooh la la". That's her new nickname because she is liking all things French now, like her favorite book character, Fancy Nancy.
Since they were so good this morning I pulled out my new Flip Camera and told them they could make a commercial. Chloe grabbed her DS to be the spokeswoman, Peyton took over the camera. He was born to be a director. Wish I could figure out how to get the video on here so you could see how brilliant they were!

Off to work on the nursery. Wallpaper to be torn down, walls to prime.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Church and grandkids!
What could be better.

Terry Finley

http://terryrfinley.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful! I love the one of P and Linz.
L