Monday, December 31, 2007

JYC title page

This is what I ended up doing for my title page to the book. Love that photo of my gang, but we are missing Jeff. I'll have to try to get another group shot on my birthday in a couple of weeks with him in it. They will thank me for all of this someday! At least that's what I keep telling them. Do you think I have more than enough scthuff in this journal? I'm probably going to drill holes in the covers and bind in with rings. I don't think I can squeeze 7 more pages in here!
That's it. This week I will be working on the Year in Review page. I am SO GLAD that I have this blog! When I relied on my memory I couldn't fill half a page. After going through the blog entries for 2007 I have a full sheet and then some! So it is good for something besides my rambling.
I hope you have a safe and happy New Year's eve.
p.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just want you to know that your JYC album is so wonderful and although I've been lousy at comments, I always look for yours on the forum - your pages are just wonderful! Great job on all of them and thank you for your comments on my blog!