Thursday, January 03, 2008

You've got Mail

What's going on? I've been a registered voter in every place I've lived since I was 19 years old. I have NEVER been summoned to serve on a jury - even though I always thought it would be interesting. I even played detective when I was little. Anyway - as I said, I've never been summoned before and now, within a three-month span I've been summoned twice. I couldn't go the last time because I was taking care of my mom after her back surgery. I don't know what will come up this time, but I'm not as excited about it as I thought I would be. Now it's a hassle because I'll have to juggle my schedule, parking is always difficult by the courthouse, and I don't have a good book to take along right now. Guess a trip to B & N is on the to-do list for tomorrow. Back to Project 365 here's a couple shots I took today. I love my new red Fossil wallet. It matches my red leather purse perfectly. I love red!
I just couldn't resist this cute set of salt & pepper shakers. I know they aren't white, but I love them with their little sayings.
That's all I have for today.
Except that it is so cold here! I'm already in my fuzzy, warm jammies and it's only 10pm. Glen asked me if I was sick. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the shakers - a little "Wicked" don't cha think?
Love,
L